Get Certified with Training Bootcamps
Get Your Certification Done in Record Time
Training bootcamps offer students the ability to take the class as a unit with their peers in a concentrated time frame.
Students are also given the NHDoD Test Pass Assurance. Bootcamps meet DoD 8570 or SECNAV M-5239 requirements on the following certification exams:
- Cisco: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA), Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC)
- CompTIA: Security+, Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+), Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), Penetration Testing (PenTest+)
- EC-Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Chief Information Security Officer (C|CISO), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Certified Network Defender (CND)
- ISACA: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- (ISC)²: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Microsoft: Modern Desktop Administrator (MD-100, MD-101), Azure DevOps Engineer (AZ-400), Office 365 (10997 Office 365 Administration), SQL Server Database Development (70-761, 70-762), Windows Server 2016 (70-740, 70-741, 70-742)
NHDoD Bootcamp Instructors
Taking Exams with Confidence
What is Test Pass Assurance?
Simply put, in the event a candidate fails his/her first attempt on the corresponding certification exam, a candidate can earn a Free 2nd Shot exam.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR TEST PASS ASSURANCE?
To qualify, the candidate must:
- Students are sent Practice Exam two weeks prior to the class. They are to take the exam and provide the results.
- Students are then immediately Sent Courseware 1 week prior to class to prep.
- They are required to send results back to NHDoD before within one week prior to class.
- Instructor now has pre class assessment to go to prepare for course audience
- Pre Test on last day of class, measure pass rates to market later.
- Students need to have spent 1 to 2 hours in the class labs / week and produce three (3) minimum score of 90% in each domain/category using the Transcender practice exam resource provided by NHDoD prior to taking the corresponding Certification Exam. The student must produce this minimum score while in “Certification Mode.” Students are required to email a screen shot while on the Transcender site showing the required score to their Account Representative.
- Take a Practice Exam prior, and immediately after attending our New Horizons Learning Group open enrollment or private session Security+ class.
- Take the exam within 90 days of completing the course. If candidate fails to take the Certification Exam within this 90 day period, the candidate forfeits his/her opportunity to earn test pass assurance.
- If candidate has qualified for Test Pass Assurance, he/she must complete their retake within 30 days from the initial exam date.
- If an Exam Voucher is included on this Agreement and the Candidate fails to take the exam within 180 days from the date of this Agreement, he/she will forfeit the Exam Fee and will be required to purchase a new Exam Voucher upon scheduling the Exam.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on certification courses delivered by NHDoD Bootcamp Training Instructors.
- Number of students is based on seat availability and classroom conditions. (Contact your local representative for details)
- Test Pass Guarantee: if you read courseware, measure ups, Transcender results for 3 x 90% or better then we will honor secondary exam voucher. Instructor comes up with study plan for student based on weaknesses.