Post 9/11 GI Bill
Tuition and Fees Benefits
Post 9/11 GI Bill Eligibility and Benefits
NHDoD can help you determine your eligibility for the benefits provided by the Post 9/11 GI Bill. If you are looking to upgrade your skills or begin a career in Information Technology, then consider using your benefits at NHDoD. Below are the basics from va.gov (see link at bottom), but please contact us for further information.
Who may be eligible?
At least one of these must be true:
- You served at least 90 days on active duty (either all at once or with breaks in service) on or after September 11, 2001, or
- You received a Purple Heart on or after September 11, 2001, and were honorably discharged after any amount of service, or
- You served for at least 30 continuous days (all at once, without a break in service) on or after September 11, 2001, and were honorably discharged with a service-connected disability, or
- You’re a dependent child using benefits transferred by a qualifying Veteran or service member
- Tuition and fees. If you qualify for the maximum benefit, we’ll cover the full cost of public, in-state tuition and fees. We cap the rates for private and foreign schools, and update those rates each year. Check current rates
- Money for housing (if you’re in school more than half time). We’ll base your monthly housing allowance on the cost of living where your school is located.
- Money for books and supplies. You can receive up to $1,000 per school year.
Schedule a Free Career Consultation
Whether you’re looking to change careers or advance in your current one, there’s a voice in your head telling you there’s something bigger and smarter you could do with your career if you had the right training. You’ve got the raw skills, you’ve got the determination, now let us help get you the training and certifications needed to take the next step.
Schedule a Free Career Consultation with Us to:
Tour a State of the Art Career Development Training Center
Review Professional and Personal Experience You Already Have
Learn About Growing Job Fields and In Demand Career Paths
Learn More About our Certification Programs and Courses
Ask our Team, and Current Students any Questions You May Have
You’re on the right track. We’ll give you the game plan, resources and training to get you across the finish line and onto your next dream job.