Purchasing a Task Master Subscription gives a student unlimited ability to view and engage in all aspects of the contents of that subscription, with some restrictions:
- Subscriptions are for a single user for one year, beginning on the first day of subscription purchase. Users must complete all courses for which they register prior to the subscription end date.
- If the subscription user leaves organization within the first 6 months of use, the subscription can be reassigned to a replacement employee. If turnover is after 6 months, a new subscription will need to be purchased.
- Subscribers may repeat a live class, but will not receive courseware or exam vouchers (if applicable) when repeating a class.
- Misuse of the Task Master Plus product could result in suspension or deactivation of a subscriber’s subscription. Misuse includes, but is not limited to:
- Sharing login credentials or the content of any courses.
- Failing to attend a live course registration or canceling that registration less than 16 days before the course starts.
- Enrollment in two or more live classes scheduled at the same time(s).
- Any similar user behavior that is deemed unreasonable in the sole discretion of New Horizons Learning Group.
- The Task Master Subscription may not be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or other savings programs except where explicitly stated.
- The Task Master Subscription is available to customers in the Arizona, Utah, California and Nevada locations.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Ten (10) business day notice is required to reschedule open enrollment classes with no additional fees. In case of No-Show or Cancellation less than ten 10 business days before class date, client may take advantage of our re-take policy.