Microsoft Visio 2019/2021 – Part 1
In this course, you will design, modify, and manage basic diagrams. You will:
- Identify the basic elements of Visio and their use.
- Create a workflow diagram.
- Build organization charts.
- Design a floor plan.
- Build a cross-functional flowchart.
- Design a network diagram.
- Style a diagram.
This course is designed for persons who are new to Visio and who will be using Visio to create basic workflows and perform end-to-end flowcharting.
To ensure your success, you will need to be familiar with using personal computers, including a mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows 10 environment and proficient in using Windows to access programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders.
To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
Using Microsoft Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7
Starts Ends Time Sessions Price Enroll 01/12/2024 01/15/2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT 2 $295.00 02/09/2024 02/12/2024 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PT 2 $295.00 03/12/2024 03/13/2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT 2 $295.00 04/09/2024 04/10/2024 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PT 2 $295.00
Getting Started with Visio
- Topic A- Perform Basic Tasks in the Visio Environment
- Topic B- Work with Visio Global Options in the Backstage View
- Topic C- Save a File
- Topic D- Work with Visio for the Web
Working with Workflow Diagram Tools
- Topic A- Use Drawing Components
- Topic B- Modify a Drawing
- Topic C- Insert Callouts and Groups
Building Organization Charts
- Topic A- Create an Organization Chart Manually
- Topic B- Create Organization Charts by Using Starter Diagrams and the Organization Chart Wizard
- Topic C- Modify an Organization Chart
Designing a Floor Plan
- Topic A- Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Topic B- Model a Room Layout
Building a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic A- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Topic B- Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
Designing a Network Diagram
- Topic A- Create Network Diagrams
- Topic B- Use Shape Data
- Topic C- Use Layers
Styling a Diagram
- Topic A- Modify Shape and Connector Styles
- Topic B- Apply Themes and Variants
- Topic C- Use Containers