Microsoft Project 2019/2021: Part 2
In this course, you will maintain project plans during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
- Update a project plan.
- Generate project views to manage a project.
- Create project reports to share a project’s status.
- Reuse project plan information.
- Work with multiple projects.
This course is designed for a person with an understanding of project management concepts and who is responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. Target students will be looking to acquire the advanced knowledge and skills needed to update a project plan in Microsoft Project during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills. Additionally, you should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan using Microsoft Project. The following course can help you in meeting this requirement: Microsoft Project 2019/2021: Part 1.
You should also have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows operating system – preferably Windows 10 – and Microsoft Office.
Starts Ends Time Sessions Price Enroll 01/10/2024 01/11/2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT 2 $435.00 02/07/2024 02/08/2024 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PT 2 $435.00 03/08/2024 03/11/2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT 2 $435.00 04/05/2024 04/08/2024 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PT 2 $435.00
Updating a Project Plan
- Topic A- Enter Task Progress
- Topic B- Enter Overtime Work
- Topic C- Edit Tasks
- Topic D- Update Cost Rate Tables
- Topic E- Update a Baseline
Viewing Project Progress
- Topic A- Use View Commands
- Topic B- Add a Custom Field
- Topic C- Create Custom Views
- Topic D- Format and Share the Timeline View
Reporting on Project Progress
- Topic A- View Built-in Reports
- Topic B- Create Custom Reports
- Topic C- Create a Visual Report
Reusing Project Plan Information
- Topic A- Create a Project Plan Template
- Topic B- Share Project Plan Elements with Other Plans
Working with Multiple Projects
- Topic A- Share Resources
- Topic B- Link Project Plans