Effective Time Management
In this course, identify effective time-management strategies, including defining personal and professional goals, establishing priorities, and identifying the tasks that will be critical to achieving those goals. You will create a personal time-management action plan.
- State your goals.
- Analyze how you are currently allocating your most precious resources: energy and time.
- Identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- Assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
- Create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.
Professionals in a variety of fields who are seeking improved time-management skills, so that they can meet their long-term goals and perform more effectively.
To ensure your success, we recommend you have some level of work experience in any of a variety of organizational settings, and general end-user computer and Internet skills.
Starts Ends Time Sessions Price Enroll 02/29/2024 03/01/2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT 2 $435.00 03/28/2024 03/29/2024 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PT 2 $435.00 04/29/2024 04/30/2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT 2 $435.00 06/03/2024 06/04/2024 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm PT 2 $435.00
Lesson 1: Defining Goals
- Topic A: Define Time Management
- Topic B: Describe Your Dreams
- Topic C: Identify Regrets
- Topic D: State Goals
Lesson 2: Analyzing Energy Allocation
- Topic A: Create a Time Log
- Topic B: Analyze Tasks
- Topic C: Analyze Time Usage
- Topic D: Analyze Energy Flow
Lesson 3: Identifying Personal Style
- Topic A: Review a Successful Day or Project
- Topic B: Analyze Your Preferences
- Topic C: Identify Personal Strengths
- Topic D: Identify Personal Motivators
- Topic E: Reduce Time Wasters
Lesson 4: Assembling the Toolbox
- Topic A: Negotiate for Success
- Topic B: Delegate Tasks
- Topic C: Choose Tools that Work for You
Lesson 5: Creating a Time-Management Action Plan
- Topic A: Create the Action Plan
- Topic B: Evaluate the Time-Management Action Plan